3D Virtual Photography & Consulting
ABIH Virtual Consulting was established in 2019. When we were first introduced to drone aerial photography and 360-degree camera technology, the vision was clear and simple: present your properties with creative, cutting edge, fully immersive content. Our years of experience in backgrounds of real estate, marketing, video production and photography has led us to revolutionize the real estate industry. Working with hundreds of clients to help present their properties throughout Western New York. We look forward to marketing your property with the best in class promotional platform.
- Real Estate
- Architecture & Engineering
- Businesses & Organizations
- Weddings & Private Events
- Full Video Walkthroughs
- Drone Videos
- 3D Vista
- Promotional Videos
- Drone Photography
- Virtual Staging
Real Estate Photography & Video Services
Improve Your Real Estate Listings With Virtual Staging, 3D Vista, And Full Video Walkthroughs From ABIH!
Virtual photography in the real estate space is in it's infancy and it's potential is just beginning to be realized. The ability to reach, engage, and impress clients is unmatched. People are naturally drawn to interactive and realistic presentations. ABIH specializes in promotional videos, virtual staging, 3D Vista, and full video walkthroughs. We also offer drone photography and videos. Our goal is to minimize your investment of time, money and effort, while maximizing your results.
Every job is handled by Zillow Certified Photographers, ensuring a highly trained specialist providing exceptional exterior and interior shots which are MLS compliant and come fully edited with high attention to detail. ABIH looks forward to working with you and providing the best possible images.
There are hundreds of real estate agents throughout Buffalo and Williamsville, NY. Incorporating professional video into your real estate business gives you an edge. You not only demonstrate innovation, but distinguish yourself. Adding video increases your likelihood of a listing on page one of Google by 57%.
Aerial videos are an invaluable asset. Interested buyers clearly see the size, shape, layout, and general location of the property. ABIH is FAA approved and our experienced and certified operators effortlessly access areas that would otherwise be a challenge to reach or view. It's now possible to enjoy a virtual tour from just about anywhere you happen to be; you don't need to be onsite. Our 4K quality video enhances the experience and reaches potential clients in a whole new way.
Aerial video production offers a unique and informative view of the property. We simplify the process, make it affordable, and deliver an exceptional end result. Our pilots provide the many advantages of an aerial perspective through videos ranging from 30 seconds to two minutes. We collect stunning footage, highlight the most pleasing features and enhance the experience through seamless transitions set to background music. Using video content, we open up a wide array of possibilities, allowing you to reach potential clients like never before.
Some of the benefits of professional Real Estate photography and videos include:
- No requirement to be on the site
- Increase in property value
- Generates more interest and leads
- Improves likelihood of sales
- Utilizes the advantages of social media
- Quality presentation showcases your business
- Attracts potential clients
- Creates an impressive portfolio
- Sets your listings apart from the rest
- Allows you to show the property 24/7
Photography & Video For Architectural & Engineering Firms
There was once a time when architects and engineers were forced to rely on hand-drawn sketches. Getting a complete view of a property was an inconvenient and often hazardous challenge. Thanks to modern technology and the professionals from ABIH, you no longer need to hire a helicopter to take photos from above. We specialize in drone photography and videos, offering a simple, affordable and reliable source for aerial images.
Drones are small and versatile. Our FAA certified operators are able to fly into difficult-to-access areas and offer high-resolution architectural and real estate photos and video. You aren't required to be on site, walk the terrain, climb structures, or put yourself at risk. Our drones can get close, pan, take a continuous shot, and capture crystal clear, 4K quality images. ABIH offers an effective, convenient, and safe way of reaching and detailing sometimes hazardous sites. We quickly and affordably collect accurate data, provide multiple angles, and simplify the entire process. We hope you'll give us a call at (585) 409-7233 and take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
Professional Photography Services For Your Business
Professional photographs are an asset to every business. High quality images make a statement, set you above the rest and promote effective branding and success. This cost-effective tool promotes the visibility of your website. You'll benefit from quicker recognition by Google Images, perform better in search results and appeal to potential customers. ABIH not only captures the important features and assets of your property, we tell a story and create a vision. We deliver crystal clear perfection for our clients throughout Western New York.
The internet has made photos and videos vital to advertising, marketing, and commercial growth. At ABIH, we focus on the quality of the end result, earning more than just your satisfaction. We offer a cost-effective tool and achieve both your immediate and long-term goals.
Contact ABIH For Top Quality Event Photography!
We all want to capture special moments. They happen once, with no opportunity for a do-over. You want to ensure the video meets your expectations and highlights the occasion. When you rely on ABIH, we provide crystal clear videos of once-in-a-lifetime memories. For your wedding or any private event, we offer a unique, unmatched, and stunning perspective. Our FAA certified pilots collect spectacular aerial shots!
Feel free to get creative. ABIH is able to access the entire venue and open up nearly limitless possibilities. Whether you're holding your wedding, anniversary or engagement in a gorgeous valley or on a city rooftop, we enhance your special event with new angles, perspectives, and images that simply wouldn't be possible any other way. Our professionals take unforgettable shots of the bride and groom, tell the story of the event, and provide higher quality aerial photography and video recording.
Expert Virtual Staging Production Services
Virtual staging from ABIH saves you time, money and effort. By showing buyers of residential and commercial spaces the various rooms put to good use, they can more easily visualize themselves living or working there. You capture their attention and imagination, which lead to a quicker sale. There's no need to buy, rent, haul furniture, or hire a staging company. You can have the entire home staged, complete with images within 24 to 48 hours.
According to recent studies, virtual staging costs 90% less than actual staging! We offer the technology to declutter, modernize, or take whatever steps you need to increase the appeal of the listing. Rely on ABIH for virtual staging in Buffalo, NY and the surrounding Western New York area.
Professional Drone Video Production
Get in touch with ABIH at (585) 409-7233 to learn more about the versatility and advantages of drone-created videos. Where once you'd have needed a plane or helicopter to capture aerial footage, we can provide a distinctive view of a location with a drone. We produce engaging videos that hold attention and set you apart from the competition. Let us showcase your listing or property, access angles and surrounding areas which would otherwise be impossible, and optimize your marketing strategy.
An aerial video production takes you higher, giving you a bird's eye perspective of the property. Our FAA certified pilots highlight the best features of each property. Our produced videos range from 30 seconds to 2 minutes, including immaculate aerial footage bundled together with effective transitions and background music.
We strive to provide a smooth, rewarding, and professional start-to-finish process. To facilitate our job and your goals, we've set up helpful guidelines and tips which should be addressed prior to the scheduled shoot. It is up to you to prepare the home/property for the shoot. Our professionals are not permitted to move or remove items and failure to comply with these guidelines may result in delays and an additional surcharge. We ask you to read these over carefully.
Please provide your client with a copy of these guidelines prior to the scheduled shoot.
For all areas of the home:
- Complete a thorough cleaning, including vacuuming, mopping, wiping countertops, and washing windows throughout the entire house.
- All overhead lights should be turned ON.
- Replace any burned out or missing light bulbs.
- Verify that the same temperature of light bulb is carried out throughout the home – either ALL incandescent or ALL compact fluorescent.
- Turn off all ceiling fans.
- Shut off all televisions.
- Turn off all computer screens.
- Allow in natural light by OPENING all blinds or window treatments.
- Make the beds.
- Remove personal photographs.
- Eliminate all small area rugs.
- Put away shoes and jackets in closets.
For the sake of curb appeal:
- Close the garage doors
- Remove cars from driveway and along the front
- Perform landscape maintenance such as mowing the lawn, trimming shrubs, and raking leaves.
- Pick up/put away misplaced items such as toys, empty planters, water hoses, and garden tools.
Create the setting for a family meal in the dining room:
- Clear the dining room table
- Dust/Polish the table
- Set up decorative place settings, if applicable.
- Include one centerpiece, such as a vase of flowers.
- Make sure chairs are straightened, pushed in, and spaced evenly.
Offer a clean bathroom:
- Remove soap, toothbrushes, medications, cosmetics, and all personal items.
- Entirely clear countertops.
- Put toilet seats down.
- Close drawers and closet doors tightly.
- Remove soap, shampoo, and all items from showers and tubs.
- Remove floor mats.
- Remove used bath towels, hand towels, or washcloths.
- Display only new, unused towels.
To create a relaxing oasis in the backyard:
- Clean and straighten deck, patio, outdoor tables, chairs, cushions, etc.
- Eliminate faded/stained cushions, pillows, or patio umbrellas
- Pick up/put away toys, athletic equipment and games
- Vacuum, skim, and clean pool and surrounding area
- Remove/conceal pool equipment, chemicals and cleaning supplies
- Activate any pool fountains or water features
- Put away water hoses
- Remove trash cans
To enhance the kitchen as the focal point:
- Clean and clear countertops
- Put away/conceal baking supplies, knife blocks, cutting boards, etc.
- Keep a maximum of one small, visible appliance such as the coffee maker.
- Remove any magnets, papers, or photos from the refrigerator for a clear outside surface.
- Conceal garbage cans.
- Leave no dishes in the sink.
Create an inviting sense of relaxation in the bedrooms:
- Press bed linens and bed skirts to eliminate wrinkles.
- Make the beds.
- Clear nightstands of personal items and clutter.
- Put away any phone or tablet charging cables.
- Clear surfaces of dressers.
- Remove any personal photos from walls and dressers.
- Clean under the beds and tuck away items that might show in photos.
Enhance the appearance of the family room:
- Eliminate stacks of papers, mail, magazines, and clutter.
- Clear the fireplace mantle/hearth, leaving no more than five items.
- Clean the interior of the fireplace.
- Arrange and fluff any decorative pillows.
- Pick up and put away any toys or stray items.
While we love pets, their presence should be minimized:
- Remove food and water bowls, pet toys, and bedding.
- Apply a lint roller to furniture and thoroughly eliminate pet hair.
- Contain pets outdoors or in a hidden crate.
- Clear the yard of pet waste, toys, or leads.